Techland has released the Dying Light 2 update 1.06 (PS5 update 1.006) today, and this includes a fix for the death loop bug that’s been plaguing players since launch. Read on for the full Dying Light 2 February 22 patch notes below.
Dying Light 2 Update 1.06 Patch Notes | Dying Light 2 Update 1.006 Patch Notes | Dying Light 2 February 22 Patch Notes:
- Related Reading: Dying Light 2 New Game+ Requests Acknowledged by Techland, Seeks Feedback for Accessibility Options
Here’s the official patch notes via the Dying Light Discord channel:
- – Fix for the death-loop bug. It prevents players from new cases and fixes the existing ones.
- – Added Backup Save system that allows players to rollback the game progress and their inventory to the last game’s secure storyline save point.
- – Fixed most the audio-related issues on Playstation 4.
- – Fast travel now works as intended after the main story has been finished.
- – Multiple stability improvements.
That’s about it. Hopefully, more fixes are on the way, and we expect the PC version to get it first (same with this title update which was released last week on PC). In case you haven’t heard of it yet, Techland has announced another set of free DLC for players.