Are you looking forward to some hot Battlefield 6 news? While we still don’t know the exact title of this year’s Battlefield game, EA has dropped a few morsels of info during the publisher’s quarterly earnings report today.
- Related Reading: Battlefield Battlelog Twitter Comes to Life After More Than Half a Decade of Inactivity
Remember that rumor that surfaced stating that this year’s Battlefield will see 128-player matches? Well, it seems there might be some truth to that, as EA has said that Battlefield 6 will “feature more players than ever before!” Here’s a summary of the info shared by EA today.
- It will take full advantage of next-gen consoles
- Feature more players than ever before
- Takes franchise to the next level
- Reveal coming in Spring 2021
- Release set for Holiday 2021
Given that spring is set to start soon (next month), we should be hearing or seeing teases about it soon! One can hope that we can at least learn of the official title and maybe new game mechanics by then, no?
Stay tuned for the latest Battlefield news here on MP1st!