It’s going to take more than a measly Fortnite 3.0.0 update to kill the double pump, it seems! Yes, the Fortnite double pump has returned with a vengeance, allowing players to grab two shotguns and switch between them in rapid succession.
Here’s how to double pump in Fortnite:
- Shoot with your first pump shotgun
- Swap to your second pump shotgun and wait for the ‘pump’ sound that signals the cooldown has ended
- Shoot with your second pump shotgun
- Swap to your first pump shotgun and repeat
For a visual aid, we’d recommend checking out this video by TSM Daequan, who provides a good demonstration the Fortnite double pump 3.0.
Are you happy to see the Fortnite double pump return? Or should it have stayed dead? Let us know.
In other Fortnite news, Epic Games is slowing down the development of Paragon to focus on Fortnite, here’s the latest community stats showcase, and the new Fortnite Trello Board lets you see what the developers are currently working on.
- Battlefield 2018 Reveal Trailer Is “Underway”
- Burnout Paradise Remastered Microtransactions Is Not a Thing, Store Listing an Error
- Fortnite Trello Board Lets You Spy on Epic Games