A new Fortnite Refund This Item option has been added to the game. Those who regret buying a particular skin can now return that skin. Each player gets three returns in total, per account. There are some limitations on what can be returned, which are detailed below.
Here’s the relevant section from the Fortnite 3.6 update patch notes:
Self-Service Cosmetic Returns featured has been added.
- Will allow you to return up to 3 cosmetic purchases for V-Bucks (lifetime).
- What can be returned?
- Harvesting Tools
- Back Bling
- What cannot be returned?
- Battle Pass
- Battle Pass Tiers
- Starter Pack
- Founder’s Pack
- Founder’s Pack Upgrades
- Loot Llamas (Save the World)
- Event and Weekly Items (Save the World)
Are there any Fortnite skins that you’ll be returning? Let us know in the comments below!
In other Fortnite news, the game’s April Fool’s Day event was subtle yet fun, there’s a Boogie Down contest that rewards players with their own custom in-game emote, and Epic Games is considering adding a Gun Game mode.
Source: Epic Games
- Detroit: Become Human Preview – Android Life
- Fortnite Week 10 Challenges Leaked Early, Here’s What You Need to Do
- PUBG Mobile Update 0.4.0 Adds Arcade Mode, Training Grounds & More