PUBG Mobile Update 0.4.0 is now live for both iOS and Android devices, implementing big changes to the game, including a new Arcade mode, Training Grounds, and more. The new modes are unique to the mobile version of the game, offering features that the PC and console editions do not.
You can read the full list of PUBG Mobile Update 0.4.0 patch notes below:
PUBG Mobile Update 0.4.0 Patch Notes
– Arcade Mode: a new mode with 28 players and one of the six following variations: Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, All Weapons, Melee, Pistols and Item Heaven.
– Training Grounds: try out all the weapons and practice your shooting skills.
– Added a new setting: Dusk.
Over 20 game optimizations, including:
– Enhanced combat experience.
– Added Follow function (both before parachuting and after landing).
– Added automatic door opening, can be enabled in Settings.
– Pause between picking up multiple items automatically has been adjusted.
– 4x and 8x scope performance issue resolved.
– Added a performance chart to the Results screen.
– Adjusted sound effects and some voice chat issues.
– Leaning: Movement speed increased, added “Lean & Open Scope” and “Lean & Fire”.
– Added flipping tricks for motorcycles.
– Added Nitrous Oxide engines to cars.
– Previously used vehicles are now marked on the mini-map.
– Added 3D Touch firing options to iOS.
In other PUBG news, the new Savage map was recently tested on the Closed Experimental Server, an argument as to whether PUBG is pay to win has been brought up again, and it’s been found that 30% of all PC gamers are playing battle royale titles.
Source: PUBG Facebook
- Fortnite China Image Could Tease New Map or Chinese Support
- Darwin Project Goes Free-to-Play, Battle Royale With No Entry Fee
- Rumor: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Multiplayer Said to Be Similar to Overwatch