Not even Fortnite Thanos can escape the balancing, it seems! Epic Games has tweaked the mad titan, yet again, this time with a buff to the damage he outputs and also a nerf to his health. The developer detailed the changes over on the game’s official subreddit.
Fortnite Thanos Changes (Nerf and Buff)
Earlier today we pushed a fix live for the loot drops:
- Fixed floor loot drops to correctly only spawn Rare, Epic and Legendary quality weapons within the Infinity Gauntlet LTM.
We’ve just pushed additional adjustments to Thanos and the Limited Time Mashup. Our goal is to allow more folks to truly experience the power of Thanos, while also making you feel powerful when wielding the gauntlet.
- Increased Beam from 12 to 20 damage on players.
- Increased Punch damage from 80 to 100.
- Decreased health from 800 to 500.
General Mode Changes
- Reduced height of the Bus when dropping
- Bigger initial storm circle
- Less storm damage early game (first 3 storms from 5%/5%/10% per tick to 1%/2.5%/5%)
- Initial Gauntlet spawn time changed from bus ride plus 30-45s to bus ride plus 120-135s
- Increased spawn rate of Med Kits, Chug Jugs and Big Shields.
- Removed spawn of Bandages and Slurp Juice.
Have you tried the Fortnite Infinity Gauntlet mode? If so, let us know your thoughts on it!
In other Fortnite news, the 4.1 update implemented an Infinity Gauntlet limited time mode, the week 2 challenges have been unleashed upon Battle Pass owners, and a datamine revealed new skins and emotes.