The Fortnite Week 2 challenges have been leaked early, giving players plenty of time to prepare. Like previous weeks, the challenges ask for familiar objectives to be completed. There is one exception, however, which asks players to “consume Hop Rocks.”
Here are the full list of leaked Fortnite Week 2 challenges:
Fortnite Season 4 Week 2 Challenges
- Search Chests in Greasy Grove (7)
- Consume Hop Rocks (7)
- Deal damage with Suppressed Weapons to opponents (500)
- Dance in front of different film cameras (7)
- Search between a Scarecrow, Pink Hotrod, and a Big Screen (1) (HARD)
- Explosive Weapon Eliminations (3) (HARD)
- Eliminate opponents in Tomato Town (3) (HARD)
What do you make of the Fortnite Week 2 challenges? Easy enough? Let us know in the comments section down below.
In other Fortnite news, dataminers have found new Season 4 skins and emotes in the latest patch files, players can now get a refund for unwanted skins, and Epic Games is considering adding a Gun Game mode.
Source: Fortnite Tracker via FortniteINTEL