As mentioned by us yesterday, the latest Fortnite update has been rolled out, and it adds a slew of game fixes to Battle Royale, and some additions to Save the World.
On the PlayStation 4, it’s named Fortnite patch 1.23, which is also live. Check out the complete patch notes below.
EA1.7.2 PATCH NOTES
- You can now switch between teammates while spectating.
- Fixed an issue which caused enemy players to instantaneously appear once they emerged from behind an object.
- This issue occurred frequently if shadows were disabled in the game options.
- Fixed a bug which allowed players to jump indefinitely.
- Fixed an issue which caused DBNO (Down, But Not Out) to trigger jump pads.
- Fixed an issue which caused crosshair hit-markers to sometimes not show up.
- Medium Ammo stacks increased from 10 to 20.
- Rocket Ammo spawn rate decreased by 25%.
- Players no longer display their weapon while DBNO (Down, But Not Out.)
- Added a new sensitivity sliders for “Targeting Multiplier” and “Scoped Multiplier” to the Game Options.
- Removed mouse smoothing.
- Players can now tilt the camera higher and lower than before.
- Reduced the time it takes to load into the map from the matchmaking lobby.
- General improvements to loading times and frame rate.
Increased the distance that building audio can be heard.
SAVE THE WORLD
- The maximum number of daily Mutant Storms that can be completed has been increased from 3 to 4.
- Increased the number of possible Mutant Storms that can spawn.
- Stonewood was 3 is now 5.
- Plankerton was 3 is now 8.
- Canny Valley was 3 is now 9.
- Twine Peaks was 3 is now 10.
- Adjusted the crafting requirements for the Trash Cannon:
- Previous recipe:
- 3 Ore
- 12 Mechanical Parts
- 15 Blastpowder
- New recipe:
- 10 Blastpowder
- 8 Mechanical Parts
- 2 Ore
- Previous recipe:
- Players should no longer get stuck by the Shockwave ability animation if knocked back by the effect.
- The “Going Commando” ability will now correctly deal damage from long distances.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Raider Headhunter’s support bonus to be calculated incorrectly.
- In most cases, this will decrease the support bonus you receive.
Fixed a number of client crashes.
Fixed an issue which caused an “insert disk” message to appear for some users immediately after startup.
- Corrected text and symbols on the Inventor and Gadget cards.
- Players are occasionally shown different rewards on the Victory and Mission rewards screens.
- For example: Players may be shown Level 5 loot on the Victory screen, and then shown an icon for Level 4 loot on the Mission Rewards screen. The player is actually receiving Level 5 loot.
- The icon shown to players on the Mission Rewards screen is incorrect and will be fixed in a future patch.
Epic Games has been very supportive of Fortnite, rolling out one patch after the other. For those thinking of cheating in Battle Royale, don’t. Or you’ll be in for a new kind of punishment from Epic. You can also check out our latest Fortnite video where we list down the ways PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds can learn from it.