As usual, a third-party app has managed to track down the Fortnite Week 6 challenges way ahead of their official Thursday reveal. For Season 4 Week 6 of the Battle Pass, players will be tasked with searching supply drops, dealing damage with shotguns, searching chests in Loot Lake, spraying over posters, searching for treasure, and more!
Check out the Fortnite Week 6 challenges below.
Fortnite Week 6 Challenges
- Search Supply Drops – 3
- Deal damage with Shotguns to opponents – 1000
- Search Chests in Loot Lake – 7
- Spray over different Carbide or Omega Posters – 7
- Search between a Playground, Campsite, and a Footprint – 1 (Hard)
- SMG Eliminations – 3 (Hard)
- Eliminate opponents in Retail Row – 3 (Hard)
(Epic Games can sometimes alter the challenges before release, so do note that some of these objectives may be different once officially launched.)
What do you think of the Fortnite Week 6 challenges? Let us know in the comments below.
In other Fortnite news, the 4.3 update has been rolled out and adds shopping carts and more, a PUBG vs Fortnite legal battle has begun in Korea, and a summer 2018 target has been set for Fortnite Android.
Source: Fortnite Tracker
- Sennheiser MKH 416 Review: The Endgame YouTube/Twitch Microphone?
- New Anthem Trailer Coming June 9, Watch the Teaser Here
- Report: Fortnite Switch Appears on Leaked E3 Pamphlet