The Fortnite Week 9 challenges have leaked ahead of time, giving players a few extra days to plan their attack on the upcoming objectives.
The Season 3 Week 9 challenges all seem fairly straightforward, and shouldn’t be any trouble for seasoned veterans. Newcomers may struggle with the more cryptic “Follow the treasure map” and “Visit different Taco Shops” challenges, but the Fortnite community is quick to put together guides to make it all easier.
See below for the full list of Fortnite Week 9 Challenges:
Fortnite Week 9 Challenges
- Deal damage to opponents structures – 5000
- Search Chests in Haunted Hills – 7
- Build Structures – 250
- Visit different Taco Shops in a single match – 3
- Follow the treasure map found in Moisty Mire – 1 (HARD)
- Shotgun Eliminations – 4 (HARD)
- Eliminate opponents in Lucky Landing – 3 (HARD)
Are you happy with that selection of new Fortnite challenges? Let us know.
In other Fortnite news, the game’s April Fool’s Day event was subtle yet fun, there’s a Boogie Down contest that rewards players with their own custom in-game emote, and Epic Games is considering adding a Gun Game mode.
Source: Fortnite Tracker