While Crystal Dynamics has already released some of the Marvel’s Avengers beta stats the previous week, the studio has now given us more numbers to chew on, and this includes the Marvel’s Avengers beta player count, and loads more!
In an infographic released today, the studio has showcased the following impressive stats:
Recap of the stats shown in the infographic:
- Over 6 million beta players
- 33 million Ms. Marvel Embiggens
- 200 Hulk smashes
- Over 300 million enemies defeated
- 175 thousand Legendary gear found
- 22 million Hulk Busters summoned
- 35 million Widow’s Bites
- More than 27 million hours playing in beta
- 3 million hours playing Iron Man
- 29 trillion (kwh) energy generated by his arc reactor
Not bad, no? Bear in mind that two of the beta weekends were exclusive to those who had pre-ordered even.
For those who bought the game’s Deluxe Edition digitally, you should be able to pre-load the game right now, and we have the details! There’s also a new War Table devstream happening this Tuesday, which will feature post-launch content.
Stay tuned to our review hitting near launch once we’ve given enough time to the game. Be sure to bookmark our Marvel’s Avengers game hub for the most comprehensive coverage of the game online,
More Marvel’s Avengers Reading:
- Marvel’s Avengers Game Vendors & Cosmetics Explained, Hero Challenge Cards for Post-Launch Heroes Are $10 Each
- Marvel’s Avengers Accessibility Options Available at Launch & Being Worked on Revealed
- List of 15 Unannounced Marvel’s Avengers Heroes Datamined