If you’re playing Marvel’s Avengers, chances are you’ve noticed that the missions in the game rotate and change every so often. One of these are the Priority Missions. For those curious, here’s the Marvel’s Avengers game Priority Missions reset September 13, 2020 edition!
Marvel’s Avengers Game Priority Missions Reset September 13, 2020:
Courtesy of the official Marvel’s Avengers Twitter account:
- Global Presence (Low PL/Modifiers: Blizzard, Capacitor, Famine)
- Rockets’ Red Glare (High PL/Modifiers: Famine, Pressure, Clash, Capacitor)
These missions can be played solo or friends, and once completed, will earn you some sweet gear!
For the rest of the missions that reset, head on over here.
Our offcial Avengers review will be hitting the site very soon, so stay tuned.
More Marvel’s Avengers Reading:
- Marvel’s Avengers Game Easy Level Up Guide – Farm for Skill Points Fast
- Marvel’s Avengers Game Hero Challenge Cards Bug Now Fixed Says Crystal Dynamics
- Marvel’s Avengers Game Stats Terminology and Explanation Guide