The PUBG Xbox Update 11 patch notes are now available to read and dissect. As you read, make sure your Xbox One is powered up, as the update is beginning to roll out.
PUBG Xbox Update 11 Patch Notes:
Performance / Optimization / Stability
- Implemented texture changes to improve graphical performance
- Optimized vehicle profiles to improve framerate
- Additional fixes to reduce crashes
- The layout of the inventory has been improved, adding focal points to identify selected areas, a clearer button guide and tooltips
- Improved selection of weapon slots and attachments – players can change the focus and selection by using the D-Pad
- Quick scrolling has been added by using LT/RT buttons
- A counter has been added to show the number of players remaining on the airplane
- Reminder to the community that the Varsity Jacket (also known as the PUBG5 jacket) announced last week will be rewarded to players after March 22nd 12:01AM. Look for it in your in-game inventory from March 22nd, inside the customization tab of the menu.
- Fixed issue that caused players to hear footsteps when no other players were in the vicinity
- Fixed an issue that prevented the blue zone from being displayed correctly
In other PUBG news, a flare gun has been added to the game, and it’s stupidly powerful. Looking specifically at the Xbox One version, here’s what the developer has planned for the game’s immediate future.
- PUBG Mobile Is Now Live Worldwide, Here’s How to Play
- Fort Designer Lets You Share Your Fortnite Creations With the World
- Monster Hunter World Plushies Announced, There’s a Ghillie Mantle Hoodie Too