With The Division 2 maintenance now over, Ubisoft has also rolled out a client-side update (no download required) that fixes a lot of things in the game, which includes the Supply Drop exploit.
Check out The Division 2 patch notes for the March 16, 2019 server-side update:
- Implemented a fix that should reduce occurrences of client crashes when using skills
- Fixed an issue where players could be stuck in the wrong World Tier if they completed Strongholds without meeting the required Gear Score while in a group
- Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t be able to talk to agent Kelso at the Castle Settlement
- Fixed an issue where players could obtain multiple Ivory Keys from the same source
- Fixed an issue where map progress would not be saved when completing Open World activities and Side missions in another players’ instance.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to loot Supply Drops multiple times
- Fixed a bug where players could buy blueprints repeatedly at the vendors by logging out and back in
- Fixed an issue where combining the Dialed in talent with the Emet Mask could lead to greatly increased Accuracy and Stability
For more on The Division 2, make sure to bookmark our The Division 2 game hub!
Source: Ubisoft Forums
More The Division 2 Reading:
- This The Division 2 Hidden Outfit Can Be Obtained via Secret Mission, Here’s How
- The Division 2 Hidden Boss: How to Trigger the Mission, and the Reward
- The Division 2 Keychain Locations Guide