Networking crashing issue has been fixed according to Ubisoft! Story updated accordingly.
While The Division 2 is still undergoing maintenance as we speak, that hasn’t stopped Ubisoft from deploying The Division 2 update 1.03! Out now on all platforms, it’s at a modest 582MB on PS4.
Full patch notes will be revealed within the day, though don’t expect anything major. For now, though, here’s what we know that got changed/fixed (via The Division forums):
- We removed a work in progress weapon that was not properly named and balanced.
- Crossbows now deal explosive damage to multiple objects as intended
- Exotic weapons equipped with silencers will now produce the sound they’re intended to make.
- NPCs engaged in combat will now react to grenades as intended.
- The ropes will now deploy properly to allow for extraction at the end of the Beekeeper Jeff side mission.
- Players should no longer be able to unlock Castle prematurely. This issue would block progression in some instances.
- Fixed a loot exploit that involved repeatedly killing bosses in some Invaded missions.
- In Jefferson Plaza, the NPC scene can no longer be interrupted during a boss fight.
- PC players playing together while connected to the same network were meeting a number of issues when interacting with each other. This has now been fixed.
- On PC, FreeSync 2 HDR can now properly be selected in game regardless of your PC’s configuration.
- Stopped “SHD CPU V.2” and “Cyclone Magazine” skill mods from dropping as loot. Player’s who already have the items can use them once they unlock the corresponding specialization perk.
- Players will no longer get stuck on black screens after watching introduction cinematics.
- We have updated XP rewards for all end game activities, so that they will scale to the player’s level, instead of being flat values.
- Several corrupted audio issues have been fixed.
Are there any other bugs included that should be stamped out ASAP? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.