Earlier today, Ubisoft did a The Division 2 maintenance on the servers, and included a server-side hotfix once it went back up again, which addresses a few key issues.
The Division 2 update today has a few technical fixes, which you can read about below.
- Fixed an issue where players were not being granted Clan XP
- Fixed an issue where daily and weekly resets would not apply to players who were offline during the time of reset
- Fixed an issue where players could lose guiding missions and access to guiding mission NPCs, making them unable to further progress
- Improved survivability of low level players against enemy NPCs when playing co-op with a player of higher level
For the latest The Division 2 news, make sure to bookmark our game hub.
Source: Ubisoft forums
More The Division 2 Reading on MP1st:
- The Division 2 Faction Key Locations Guide
- The Division 2 Weapon Talents, Gear Talents, Gear Set Bonus List
- The Division 2 Hidden Boss: How to Trigger the Mission, and the Reward