Titanfall 2 has received a new patch, alongside an extensive list of changes. In addition to weapon skins, some of the weapons have been balanced, and the Northstar titan has received a movement boost to help make it a more viable choice.
For Halloween, Respawn Entertainment has added new callsigns, available for 1500 credits, as well as new elite weapon skins, which can be purchased for $4.99 each.
Find the full list of Titanfall 2 patch notes below:
ELITE WEAPON SKINS – $4.99 USD each
- Heat Sink ELITE – L-Star
- Crimson Fury ELITE – Mastiff
- Masterwork ELITE – SMR
- Halloween ELITE – R-201 [AVAILABLE LIMITED TIME ONLY. ENDS 11/28]
- Halloween ELITE – CAR [AVAILABLE LIMITED TIME ONLY. ENDS 11/28]
- Halloween ELITE – Spitfire [AVAILABLE LIMITED TIME ONLY. ENDS 11/28]
- Two will be available right away and both have prism variants you can buy for 1500 credits.
TITANFALL 2 GAME CHANGES
- Increased view kick and hipfire spread for R-101 and 201.
- Reduced recoil for Flatline
- Arc grenades now stick to a surface and explode after .75 seconds.This applies only to multiplayer. Arc grenades will function as they previously have in single player.
- Mozambique and Wingman Elite can now be equipped as Primaries.
- Mozambique is now automatic, has 2 more shots, and fire rate has been increased.
- Damage and magazine size increased for Wingman Elite.
- Turrets now have increased health and take more damage from Pilot weapons [2x damage from AT weapons, grenadier weapons, and Ordnance abilities. 3x damage from primaries]
- Northstar: Now moves slightly faster using Hover and Cluster Missile speed has been increased.
- Score limit increased to 650.
- Time limit increased to 15 minutes.
- Adjusted AI compositions.
- Reapers are now worth 3 points
- Arc Traps now cost $650.
- Amped Batteries now cost $400
- Join in progress players now receive money for each wave completed.
- Players will now have 5 seconds of invulnerability after jumping out of a dropship.
- Fixed bug with arc traps staying after a loss or after they get picked up and replaced.
- Aegis XP can now be earned in Private Match
- Reapers now take more damage from Pilot weapons [2x damage from AT weapons, grenadier weapons, and Ordnace abilities. 3x damage from other primaries]
- Increased health to 3500 from 3000.
- Increased projectile speed and accuracy [this makes them a little better against Titans]
- Reapers now dodge less frequently.
- Grapple now has one charge and recharges faster.
- Holopilot cooldown decreased to 12.5 seconds [from 16.6 seconds]
- Pulse Blade cooldown decreased to 25 seconds [from 40 seconds] and the pulse duration is decreased to 4.5 seconds [from 6 seconds].
NEW FEATURED MODES – These will be introduced at a later time as part of the rotation of Featured Modes.
- Tactikill Attrition: All tactical cooldowns are reset to full charge when killing an enemy Pilot.
- Attack on Titanfall: Everyone has 3 charges for Grapple.
- The Great Bamboozle: Everyone has Holopilot.
- Fixed bug with Tone’s Particle Wall taking more damage when aiming at a Titan behind it.
- Pilot loadout menu will now properly display weapon skin name in the description area.
- Player callsign cards in Frontier Defense will update to the proper difficulty in the Network interface.
- [PC ONLY] Fixed highlights appearing cutoff when supersampling is enabled.
Will you be making any Halloween purchases? Let us know below.
In other update news, a Forza Motorsport 7 update introduced a credit bonus for VIPs, a Fortnite a “prevalent crash affecting all players,”patch fixed and an Ark PC patch tweaks sleeping and handcuffs.
Source: Titanfall Forums