Microsoft’s gamescom 2017 show has come to a close, and while we reported on the more important announces already, there are a few things that might have slipped through the cracks.
We’ve linked to some of our stories for Microsoft’s Xbox gamescom 2017 announcements, as well as included a bunch of videos that you might have missed during the 90-minute show.
- Gamescom 2017 – PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Expanded Partnership With Microsoft Detailed
- Gamescom 2017 – Jurassic World Evolution Announced
- Gamescom 2017 – Check Out This List of Over 100 Titles Enhanced for Xbox One X
- Gamescom 2017 – Rise of Nations Cross-Platform Play Announced, Heading to Windows Store Next Month
- Gamescom 2017 – You Can Now Pre-Order Xbox One X, “Project Scorpio Edition” Unboxed
- Gamescom 2017 – Minecraft Limited Edition Xbox One S Available for Pre-Order
- Gamescom 2017 – You Can Sign Up for the Sea of Thieves Alpha for Xbox One and PC
Assassin’s Creed Origins cinematic trailer:
ReCore Definitive Edition gamescom 2017 4K Trailer:
World of Tanks “coming” to Xbox One X (note: it’s already available on Xbox 360 and Xbox One right now).
Middle-earth: Shadow of War “Monsters of Mordor” trailer revealed during the event.
Smaller news that you might have missed today:
The Xbox Design Lab that lets you make your own customized Xbox One game pad is expanding to 24 new European countries starting tomorrow. More details.
Settings from the Xbox One will transfer to the Xbox One X!
Settings will transfer to Xbox One X pic.twitter.com/Cra7G7FkMH
— Wario64 (@Wario64) August 20, 2017
That’s it! Stay tuned for tomorrow as EA will be holding their own gamescom 2017 event, and we’ll be around to cover anything and everything we can.