While Bethesda might now be owned by Microsoft, it doesn’t seem like things are changing when it comes to existing games, as Bethesda has released the Fallout 76 update 1.44 September 29 patch. Internally, Bethesda calls this Fallout 76 patch 126.96.36.199 , and is live now on all platforms.
Given we just got the big One Wasteland update two weeks ago, this patch is purely for bug fixes. Head on below for the patch notes.
Fallout 76 Update 1.44 September 29 patch notes:
Check below for the update version and download size for today’s patch on your platform of choice:
- PC (Bethesda.net): 188.8.131.52 (24.7 MB)
- PC (Microsoft Store): 184.108.40.206 (1.72 GB)
- PC (Steam): 220.127.116.11 (85.3 MB)
- PS4: 18.104.22.168 (1.28 GB)
- Xbox: 22.214.171.124 (1.19 GB)
- Creature Balance: Based on community feedback, we’ve implemented some balance tuning adjustments for a variety of mid-level creatures to help smooth out the difficulty curve on the path to reaching character level 50.
- For additional details and our reasoning behind these changes, please read our most recent Inside the Vault article on Fallout.com.
- PVP: Fixed an issue that could allow players to bypass the rules of PVP to kill neutral players.
- Weight Bench: The +2 Strength bonus offered by the Weight Bench no longer stacks repeatedly, and subsequent uses of the Weight Bench correctly refresh the buff’s duration. The Weight Bench has now been re-enabled, and you can once again use it to pump some iron.
- Scoreboard: Implemented additional preview images for the Armor Ace Bundle, which can be viewed by selecting Rank 100 on the Armor Ace Scoreboard.