In case you didn’t know, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is dropping the scorestreak system popularized by Treyarch, and will, instead, opt to go back to the killstreak system. This time, you can’t chain points, but will instead rely on chaining kills –and only kills.
While we’ve already shown you the Modern Warfare killstreaks 2019 list via the leaked killstreak menu, we’ve got something even better. Below, you’ll see a video from YouTuber Drift0r where each killstreak is demoed! Everything is there except the Nuke. We also included the list too.
- 3 Kills:
- Personal Radar — Escort drone that enables the radar for the owner, and pings nearby enemies.
- 4 Kills:
- Counter UAV
- Care Package
- 5 Kills:
- Cluster Strikes — Signal for a number of cluster mortars to hit the designated location.
- Cruise Missile — Control a long range cruise missile with boost capabilities.
- Precision Airstrike — Call in twin jets for a precision strike along the best available path.
- 7 Kills:
- Wheelson — Remote controlled UGV with a powerful airburst turret.
- Infantry Assault Vehicle — A manned light infantry vehicle with a.50 cal machine gun on top.
- 8 Kills:
- Emergency Airdrop — Call in 3 random kill streak care packages to your location.
- VTOL Jet — Releases an initial missile barrage before guarding a location of the player’s choice
- 10 Kills:
- Chopper Gunner
- White Phosphorus
- 11 Kills:
- Support Helo — Call in a heavy assault helo with twin turrets to patrol the map
- 12 Kills:
- Gunship — Heavy assault gunship with three types of armaments
- Advanced UAV — Orbital UAV that reveals the enemy’s direction on the mini map.
- 15 Kills:
Don’t forget to check out the Modern Warfare perks and Field Upgrades list right here.
More Modern Warfare Reading: