CS:GO has a new patch out, which fixes a couple of bugs and makes improvements to the Dust II map, while also improving performance.
Find the full list of CS:GO patch notes below:
- Adjusted bullet penetration value of wooden doors
- Smoothed out ground displacements for more predictable grenades
- Adjusted shadow ambient color temperature
- Clip improvements to curbs
- Refined stairs at Cat to Short for movement
- Refined Window cutout model on B Bombsite to remove head shaped shadow
- Fixed a bug where sounds would sometimes play at incorrect volumes and position.
- Models will no longer be able to render at the exact origin of the world to prevent some rare rendering artifacts.
- Removed DVR warning reminder since DVR can now easily be disabled in Windows settings.
- Fixed a rare incorrect processing in sound occlusion.
- Added UI for streaming Minor Championships for ELEAGUE Boston Major in-game.
- Improved vrad performance in certain cases.
What do you think to the latest patch? Let us know in the comments.
In other update news, a Forza Motorsport 7 update introduced a credit bonus for VIPs, a Fortnite a “prevalent crash affecting all players,”patch fixed and an Ark PC patch tweaks sleeping and handcuffs.
Source: Counter-Strike (Official)