The Fortnite 3.4.1 update is now available for players to download and install. The new Fortnite update should help stop crashing issues, fix the pump shotgun animation delay, and more.
Here’s the brief list of Fortnite 3.4.1 update patch notes:
Fortnite 3.4.1 Update Patch Notes
- Multiple Crash Fixes
- Pump Shotgun Animation Delay
- Distance not being shown for Sniper Rifle eliminations
While these are relatively minor changes, I’m sure that those who have been experiencing crashing problems will appreciate the support. And, now that the shotgun animation delay has been fixed, we can all get back to annoying the populace with our shotgun-spam tactics! The fixes to distance for sniper rifle kills will also become apparent in the new Sniper Shootout v2 mode.
In other Fortnite news, it has become the most watched and most streamed game on Twitch, the Flippin’ Sexy emote is driving players wild, and a future update will bridge the Battle Royale and Save the World controls.
- No Man’s Sky Xbox Version Revealed Alongside “NEXT” Expansion
- Top 5 Things We Want to See in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Far Cry 5 Game Breaking Bug Forces Players to Start Over