As for what players will be tasked with doing for this week, see below for the full list of challenges!
Fortnite Season 3 Week 3 Challenges
- Harvest building resources with a pickaxe (3,000)
- Deal damage with Suppressed Weapons to opponents (500)
- Search Chests in Junk Junction (7)
- Land on different Bullseyes (7)
- Follow the treasure map found in Snobby Shores (1) (HARD)
- Crossbow Eliminations (2) (HARD)
- Eliminate opponents in Salty Springs (3) (HARD)
As soon as servers are back up and running, we’ll get working on guides for the more obscure challenges. (While we work on those, you get killing enemies with the crossbow!)
In other Fortnite news, it has become the most watched and most streamed game on Twitch, the Flippin’ Sexy emote is driving players wild, and a future update will bridge the Battle Royale and Save the World controls.
- Report: Battlefield 2018 to Let Players Go Prone on Their Backs, Feature Co-Op Mode, Campaign to Follow BF1 Template
- Fortnite Becomes the Most Watched and Most Streamed Game on Twitch
- Experience 400-Player Battle Royale During the Mavericks Proving Grounds Beta