The new set of Fortnite week 6 challenges have been revealed. Once the game is back up and running, following the implementation of the 3.4.0 update, players will be able to start completing objectives and getting those battle stars!
Check out the full list of challenges below, which you’ll soon be able to start completing to climb up those tiers and get more loot!
Fortnite Season 3 Week 6 Challenges
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents 0 / 500
- Search Chests in Anarchy Acres 0 / 7
- Place a Cozy Campfire 0 / 1
- Summit different Mountains Peaks 0 / 10
- Search between a Metal Bridge, Three Billboards, and a Crashed Bus (HARD) 0 / 1
- Explosive Weapon Eliminations (HARD) 0 / 3
- Eliminate opponents in Retail Row (HARD) 0 / 3
What do you make of the Fortnite week 6 challenges? Happy with the selection of objectives? Let us know in the comments below.
In other Fortnite news, it has become the most watched and most streamed game on Twitch, the Flippin’ Sexy emote is driving players wild, and a future update will bridge the Battle Royale and Save the World controls.
Source: Fortnite Tracker
- Battlefront 2 2.01 Update Patch Notes Detail Some Critical Fixes
- Fortnite YouTuber Rubius Smashes Livestream Record, Breaks 1.1 Million Concurrent Viewers
- Destiny 2 Update 1.16 (1.14) or Otherwise Known as the March Update, Is Now Live!