A new PUBG Test Server update is available to download and install on PC. It comes in at 4.8 GB, which is pretty damn huge. The main focus of this patch is to improve the Miramar map. The developers want to make the “engagement experience” more enjoyable. The replay system is also getting updated to a newer version.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for the latest PUBG Test Server update:
- Miramar improvements
- Added more buildings and cover across the map to improve the engagement experience
- Added more off-road routes for easier vehicle navigation
- Upgraded the item spawn level of certain areas for loot balancing (some areas will spawn better loot)
- The replay system has now been updated to a newer version and past replay files cannot be played anymore
- Fixed the issue where heal and boost items could be used underwater
- Fixed the issue where characters would get stuck in certain areas on Miramar
- Fixed the issue where wall textures on some Miramar buildings were not displaying correctly
- Fixed the issue where certain buildings near by Hacienda del Patron were not displaying correctly
PC players, we have deployed a new test build on our test servers. We’ll be testing some Miramar map improvements (based on your feedback) and a new in-development anti-cheat measure. You can read the detailed patch notes here: https://t.co/WytmUlsDCy pic.twitter.com/zH0Gwh5haP
— PLAY BATTLEGROUNDS (@PUBATTLEGROUNDS) January 30, 2018
You can expect this update to hit live servers soon. For now, go help test it out on the Test Server.
In other PUBG news, Xbox has said that sales for the console version are “very big,” netcode analysis shows that the game has a big problem, and the Battle Royale Trainer is here to help players improve.
- 5 Must-Play Titles Which Could Be Game of the Year 2018
- Top Destiny YouTubers Lessen Their Support for the Game
- Nike PG-2 PlayStation Shoes Are Made for Ultimate Fanboys