As is the case each week, the gaming world is overwhelmed with excitement at a new Fortnite update dropping, and a new set of Fortnite Season 3 Week 4 challenges. Here’s a rundown of what this week’s challenges entail:
Fortnite Season 3 Week 4 Challenges
- Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents – 500
- Search Chests in Flush Factory – 7
- Search Supply Drops – 3
- Visit different Ice Cream Trucks – 5
- Search between a Vehicle Tower, Rock Sculpture, and a Circle of Hedges – 1 (Hard)
- Trap Eliminations – 1 (Hard)
- Eliminate opponents in Tomato Town – 3 (Hard)
Here’s a screenshot of the Fortnite Season 3 Week 4 Challenges, which also shows the rewards:
How are you faring at completing the Fortnite Season 3 lot of challenges? Completed everything so far? Or, are you having some trouble? Let us know in the comments below.
In other Fortnite news, it has become the most watched and most streamed game on Twitch, the Flippin’ Sexy emote is driving players wild, and a future update will bridge the Battle Royale and Save the World controls.