The PUBG Savage map is set to make its return to the the PC Closed Experiment Server next week, giving those with access keys a chance to try out the close-quarters 4×4 map.
If you haven’t yet managed to get an access key, don’t worry, as PUBG Corp. has confirmed that they’ll be giving out more codes for the second testing phase.
Here’s the announcement in full, including the times when sign-ups will go live, and when the Savage map will be accessible:
PUBG Savage Map Second Testing Phase Details:
Codename: Savage is coming back for a second round of testing on the Closed Experimental Server. We’re also re-opening our signup website and giving out more keys. If you already got a key for the CES last time around, you’re good to go.
Dates for both below:
- OPENS: Sat, April 14, 5am PDT / April 14, 2pm CEST / April 14, 9pm KST
- CLOSES: Tues, April 17, 5am PDT / April 17, 2pm CEST / April 17, 9pm KST
Codename: Savage on the Closed Experimental Server:
- OPENS: Mon, April 16, 6pm PDT / Tues, April 17, 3am CEST / April 17, 10am KST
- CLOSES: Wed, April 18, 6pm PDT / Thur, April 19, 3am CEST / April 19, 10am KST
We’ll publish another post this coming Monday to share our plans for testing Savage over the next couple of months.
In other PUBG news, the new Savage map was recently tested on the Closed Experimental Server, an argument as to whether PUBG is pay to win has been brought up again, and it’s been found that 30% of all PC gamers are playing battle royale titles.
- Report: PS5 Unlikely to Release Earlier Than 2020
- Report: Dell Spokesperson Encourages PUBG Players to Run “Plugins to Win More at Chicken Dinner”
- Destiny 2 DLC 2 Release Date Announced, Officially Called “Warmind”